Consulting Service (6/mos Support)
Maybe you're an audiobook narrator, podcaster or you're just looking to record a few quick spots and you've decided to build out your home studio space. There are so many different applications to consider when embarking on a home studio: ambient noise, sound reflection & absorption, room treatments, hardware, software, establishing a noise floor, how to set-up your equipment, mic placement. Setting up a channel strip that works for you. Do you know how to use FTP? To whom can you turn for help? Look no further than the team at The TreeCave!
What You Get:
- Priority Access: Follow-up support via scheduled email, phone or zoom troubleshooting sessions.
- Ongoing technical support [hardware, software, file-sharing, etc.] The Onus is on the client to schedule these sessions
- Unlimited sample reviews
- Discounted Mastering Rate on projects through the term of your service --$35/finished hour
- General Troubleshooting
What You Don't Get:
- Multiple/Unlimited Site Visits
- Any guarantee that your space is suitable to meet the stringent standards of industry specs
- 24/hour 7/day access. Our business hours are 10:00am -7:00pm EST
- Regular (weekly/monthly) Coaching/Accountability Checks. The Onus is on the client to setup all follow up support sessions
- Performance Coaching. This is specifically technical/self engineering support.
$80 Site Visits can be purchased in conjunction only with the purchase of a consultation package
-Up to 3 hours on site