Consulting Service (6/mos Support)
Maybe you're an audiobook narrator, podcaster or you're just looking to record a few quick spots and you've decided to build out your home studio space. There are so many different applications to consider when embarking on a home studio: ambient noise, sound reflection & absorption, room treatments, hardware, software, establishing a noise floor, how to set-up your equipment, mic placement. Setting up a channel strip that works for you. Do you know how to use FTP? To whom can you turn for help? Look no further than the team at The TreeCave!
What You Get:
1) 1 Site Visit.* We'll help determine if your space is capable of meeting the minimum industry standards for recording audio.
2) Priority Access: Follow-up support via scheduled email, phone or zoom troubleshooting sessions.
3) Ongoing technical support [hardware, software, file-sharing, etc.] The Onus is on the client to schedule these sessions
4) Unlimited sample reviews
5) Discounted Mastering Rate on your first two projects (whatever they may be) $35/finished hour
6) General Troubleshooting
What You Don't Get:
1) Multiple/Unlimited Site Visits
2) Any guarantee that your space is suitable to meet the stringent standards of industry specs
3) 24/hour 7/day access. Our business hours are 10:00am -7:00pm EST
4) Regular (weekly/monthly) Coaching/Accountability Checks. The Onus is on the client to setup all follow up support sessions
5) Performance Coaching. This is specifically technical/self engineering support.
-Up to 3 hours on site
-Within 50 miles of The TreeCave. The Client agree to an up-charge for travel over 50 mile radius determined at time of scheduling.
-Additional Site Visits can be scheduled at an additional fee of $80.00 USD